Directions For Use
Watch this instruction video to see how to apply the dandi® patch in a few easy steps.
Top tips before you start
- Ensure underarm area is clean, dry and hair is removed or closely trimmed. If you shave your armpits using a hand razor, leave the skin to settle down for 24 hours before applying the patch.
- Do not apply deodorant or antiperspirant as this is not needed and will reduce the stickiness.
- Avoid using lotions before applying the patch.
How to apply dandi® patch
- Step 1: Ensure the underarm area is clean, dry and hair is removed or closely trimmed. If you shave your armpits using a hand razor, leave skin to settle down for 24 hours before applying the patch.
- Step 2: Remove shiny white paper backing to reveal the adhesive side. Be careful not to touch the adhesive part.
- Step 3: Fully outstretch your arm revealing the armpit. Adhere the patch to the skin with the narrow end facing downwards. Press firmly around the clear edges until fully adhered.
- Step 4: Slowly remove both parts of the paper-cover by detaching at the arrows on the centre of the strip. Be careful not to pull the patch away from the skin. Once removed, firmly press around the patch ensuring secure adhesion to the skin.
How to apply dandi® pad
- Step 1: Ensure armpit is clean and you have applied your deodorant/antiperspirant.
- Step 2: Carefully remove the dandi paper backing, being careful not to touch the adhesive part.
- Step 3: Adhere the pad to the underarm of your garment with the middle fold being placed at the seam of the sleeve – the smallest part of the pad should be positioned in the sleeve-side of you garment, and the largest part on the body-side of the garment.
- Step 4: Firmly press over the pad ensuring secure adhesion to the garment.
Put on your garment and enjoy your day with confidence!